Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Uncle Joe Maloney and Aunt Helen Maloney in 1940 Census

Two more of my relatives in the 1940 Federal Census. The first is my Uncle Joe - Rev. Joseph T. Maloney. In 1940 he was an assistant pastor at St. John the Evangelist Church on Humboldt St. in Rochester.

Rev. Joseph T. Maloney in 1940 Federal Census in Rochester, NY
The other is my Aunt Helen - Sister Helen Joseph Maloney, S.S.J. In 1940 she was at St. Mary's Boys Orphan Asylum of West Main Street in Rochester.

Sister Helen Joseph Maloney in 1940 Census in Rochester, NY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the next!
Feel free to surf my weblog :: Coupons